Who would normally hire a gardener?
People and organisations who hire a gardener often do so because they need someone who is competent, equipped and reliable. They also recognise that a professional gardener can work quickly and safely.
Some private residences have bigger gardens than the shared gardens around flats and residential estates - so it is not unusual for the management of communal gardens, commercial grounds and public spaces to hire a gardener.
Local gardeners are regularly hired by:
- Large private gardens and grounds,
- Garden 'sitting' while on holiday,
- Small domestic gardens,
- Busy families,
- Anyone with temporary or permanent physical limitations,
- Estate and Letting Agents,
- Holiday lets,
- Housing and residents associations,
- Solicitors and estate executors,
- Flats with shared gardens,
- Property Management Companies,
- Care Homes,
- Commercial grounds,
- Private roads,
- Local councils for public spaces.
Talk to your local qualified gardener to see what they can offer.
Research: Qualified gardeners really add value when caring for mature plants and gardens. According to our member surveys, professional gardeners have, on average, just 20 regular customers.