Who would normally hire a gardener?
People and organisations who hire a gardener often do so because they need someone who is competent, equipped and reliable. They also recognise that a professional gardener can work quickly and safely.
Some private residences have bigger gardens than the shared gardens around flats and residential estates - so it is not unusual for the management of communal gardens, commercial grounds and public spaces to hire a gardener.
Local gardeners are regularly hired by:
- Large private gardens and grounds,
- Garden 'sitting' while on holiday,
- Small domestic gardens,
- Busy families,
- Anyone with temporary or permanent physical limitations,
- Estate and Letting Agents,
- Holiday lets,
- Housing and residents associations,
- Solicitors and estate executors,
- Flats with shared gardens,
- Property Management Companies,
- Care Homes,
- Commercial grounds,
- Private roads,
- Local councils for public spaces.
Talk to your your local qualified gardener to see what they can offer.
Research: Professonal gardeners really add value when caring for mature plants and gardens. According to our member surveys, professional gardeners have, on average, just 20 regular customers. Gardeners will also leave space in their diaries for adhock enquiries - but will typically reserve their hourly rates for well stocked gardens that are maintained all year round.